Thursday, December 5, 2013

Perfumes that compliment the winter weather...

While I am not a fan of cold weather, I really love being able to use my "winter" perfumes. I have a few perfumes that I reserve specifically for the colder months. 

Jessica Simpson Fancy is my all time favorite winter perfume.

It smells of sweet vanilla sugar, with some caramel mixed in. I reserve this perfume for very cold winter days. For me the sweetness is overpowering in warmer weather. Fancy reminds me a lot of Bath and Bodyworks' Sensual Amber. I don't like that body spray on its own, but I do find that both scents layer very nicely together.

Michael Kors Very Hollywood is the only other perfume I wear this time of the year.


It's a warmer floral scent that smells mostly of gardenia with some slight amber to it. The actual description adds that it has mandarin, raspberry, white moss, and bergamot (a citrus fruit). While I cannot confirm that it does smell like those, I promise that if you like gardenia, you will love this scent.

Do you switch your perfumes with the seasons? What are you favorite winter scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment