Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Shopping off the beaten path...

It's no secret that I love shopping online. I especially love finding websites and boutiques that offer unique products and gift ideas.

Sevenly is on of my favorite places to "shop for a cause". Each Monday Sevenly.org showcases a charity that will benefit from that week's sales. I own a few of their tees and even a sweatshirt. Recently Sevenly has branched out and now offers jewelry, beanies, children's toys and blankets, and even some pet products.
They are currently offering FREE shipping to the US and Canada on all orders.

Noonday Collections  is a company that is based out of Austin. They sell fair trade goods, including jewelry and accessories, made by artisans in Uganda, Ethiopia, India, and many other countries, as well as the USA. The fair trade principles assure that the artisans receive a fair wage and good working conditions.
Proceeds also help to place orphans in their forever homes.
Shop these beautiful creations at www.noondaycollection.com

Bella Vita is an online boutique I found quite accidentally. I was trying to locate Lily & Laura bracelets after becoming obsessed with them. They offer beautiful gifts for weddings, housewarmings, and yourself. Because we all deserve those every now and then. I love their selection of jewelry and home decor. Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors is located in Tennessee and I hope to visit it one day. But for now I enjoy shopping their website https://shopbellavita.com/


Let me know if you shop one of these fabulous websites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment